Pillars of the Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Portal  Alliance Calendar  Wiki  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11

Go down 
+6
wavdav911
MisterMentalMistress
YC
Sandy
Nikki
GizmoHarris42
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GizmoHarris42
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
GizmoHarris42

Number of posts : 902
Primary GW Name : Gizmo Harris
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Sandy wrote:
In my opinion, the fact that we did it randomly was the problem. Plus we got started over an hour late, I was almost happy we failed cause it was after midnight for me.

The thing is, it wasn't random. It was announced a week before. Hence why I was rather displeased with the turnout.

...And there were a bunch of people in the GH when I got there, you all could have started organizing builds without me >_>
Back to top Go down
Neal

Neal

Number of posts : 5
Primary GW Name : Kathryn Aeries/Sara Varys [aYe]
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 pm

I think instead of taking a whole lot of time asking people to come and all that we should just do an area with 8-man parties then we could have left at least 30 min earlier if not more. Giz if you're not gonna be there 'till right before we wanna start you should post here if you can asking someone to get us started. Also... sorry about the fail...
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Number of posts : 23
Primary GW Name : Healing Nikki [aYe]
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:37 pm

I think doing urgoz was fine, especially since it was the daily zbounty. I think the problem was filling the party. I think we need to enforce eaf rules. Next time if people are not on and ready then we put in heroes. Cole, I know you are busy so if you would like me to help get the next one organized, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
MisterMentalMistress

MisterMentalMistress

Number of posts : 252
Primary GW Name : Mister Mtl Mistress
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh yea - please start on time. *yawn*

We would have pulled it off if we didn't accidentally spawn 1,837,223 wardens. Given another 3+ hours, the 4 of us that were still alive would have knocked them all off too - one at a time.

Did I mention *yawn*

Work keeps interrupting my playing time.

Skip
Back to top Go down
GizmoHarris42
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
GizmoHarris42

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Yeah, I was supposed to be there on time, and then unforeseen circumstances hit. Couldn't post here, unfortunately. And yeah, I'm thinking we do an 8-man next week. Since we don't normally do them during EAF, how does everyone feel about an HM dungeon?

Also, Nikki, if for whatever reason I'm not there on time, you can start organizing in my stead.
Back to top Go down
MisterMentalMistress

MisterMentalMistress

Number of posts : 252
Primary GW Name : Mister Mtl Mistress
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm a big dungeon fan, especially since I'm working on my EotN title. Frostmaws would be my first choice since it is hard (for me) with just heroes. And the conversation is getting a little stale with the heroes too:

Me: Hey heroes! Looking good Liv!
Livia: This world's a hell. It only gets worse when you give in to it.
Me: Um, ok... Koss! Hair's looking great today buddy!
Koss: I will carve my name upon your skull!
Me: That's ok Koss, really. I like my hair the way it is. So Vekk, learn how to fly with those ears yet?
Vekk: Choke on that, physics!
Me: I guess that's a "yes". M.O.X., did you watch the Matrix I lent you last week?
M.O.X.: *YOU ARE THE ONE*
Me: Yea, too bad I forgot to wear my leather everything today huh?
M.O.X.: *ER-ROR: FUN DE-TECT-ED.*
Me: If you only knew...if you only knew...

See what I mean?

Skip
Back to top Go down
jess

jess

Number of posts : 16
Primary GW Name : Jessika Von Skleeve
Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 am

MisterMentalMistress wrote:
I'm a big dungeon fan, especially since I'm working on my EotN title. Frostmaws would be my first choice since it is hard (for me) with just heroes. And the conversation is getting a little stale with the heroes too:

Me: That's ok Koss, really. I like my hair the way it is. So Vekk, learn how to fly with those ears yet?
Me: I guess that's a "yes". M.O.X., did you watch the Matrix I lent you last week?

See what I mean?

Skip

lmao...I'm with you on this.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Number of posts : 71
Primary GW Name : Terra Flametongue
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 pm

MisterMentalMistress wrote:

See what I mean?

Skip

Me: Jeez, you heroes need some new dialogue
Razah: Such unlimited potential! Such limited imagination.
Me: Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at.
Xandra: Guess what's in this urn. Go on, guess!
Me: Um... ashes?
Gwen: I'll tell you what I told the charr: fur burns, too!
Me: I'm pretty sure it's not charr fur ashes in xandra's urn gwen..
Pyre: Fire leaves little behind.
Me: I guess you're right, it would be kind of hard to tell the difference between charr ashes and other ashes.
Xandra: In your face!
Me: Wait what? Gah, my heroes are ganging up on me to beat me in arguments D:
Xandra: Will you never learn?
Xandra: I can beat you blindfolded!
Gwen: Again? Can't we get some real challenges?

Me: T_T
Back to top Go down
Patchy

Number of posts : 8
Primary GW Name : The Forgetful Monk
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Is this still going on? I only really play a monk, so this should be awesome. I can fill any monk roll.
Back to top Go down
GizmoHarris42
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
GizmoHarris42

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 am

Once the onslaught of the last few weeks of school get out, yeah, it'll be on. I'm also facing a promotion, so I'm basically trying my damnedest to impress the guy who I'll be replacing...who got word yesterday that he's going to be editor-in-chief. Which means he will choose his successor.

tl;dr: Yeah, it'll get going soon. Probably in about 3 weeks, unless I find time otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11   Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgoz HealDay, 7-APR-11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pillars of the Earth :: Public Forum for Guests & Visitors :: Alliance Events & Activities-
Jump to: