Pillars of the Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Portal  Alliance Calendar  Wiki  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Membership Application Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Raven

Number of posts : 731
Primary GW Name : Saroya Ravenwind
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Membership Application Thread Empty
PostSubject: Membership Application Thread   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 am

Welcome to Pillars Of The Earth [ROCK]. We look forward to having you join us! Please post your application by replying* to this thread with the answers to these questions:

• Your primary character name
  • Your first name
  • Your age
  • Your time zone and/or general location
  • How long have you been playing Guild Wars?
  • How often do you play? (How much time do you spend in game daily or weekly?)
  • Do you use Vent? (Desired but NOT required.)
  • Will you participate in our forums?
  • Do you own all 3 campaigns and the EoTN expansion? Have you finished all?
  • Which profession(s) do you primarily play?
  • What are you currently working on in game? How do you spend most of your time?
  • Which elite areas do you enjoy most? Which are you looking to do for the first time?
  • How many guilds have you been in? Why did you leave your last guild?
  • How many accounts do you have? Will all of your accounts be in ROCK? If not, will your primary account be in ROCK?
  • Lastly, state that you can agree to our rules. (below)

Our rules are pretty simple: Treat everyone with respect and represent us well. Do not cheat, bot or behave in an unsportsmanlike manner. Notify an officer if you plan to be absent for more than 30 days or you'll risk getting kicked for inactivity.
Guild/alliance chat rules: Do not beg, spam or whine. Do not editorialize your every move or carry on similar monologues. Do not discuss politics, religion, race or sexual orientation, or use related derogatory terms. For example, we expressly forbid the negative use of the word "gay" - as in, "That's so gay." Also be advised that use of foul language is mild to non-existent, is generally only in context when it occurs and is never directed at anyone.

For the complete alliance chat rules, see: http://goo.gl/NG7hV

Please note: After you become a member, or decide not to become a member, your application will be removed from this public viewing area. Thank you for taking the time to complete the application. One of our officers will contact you soon.

Saroya Ravenwind,
Leader of ROCK

*You do not need to complete a forum registration to post your application. However, once you are accepted to ROCK, you should complete your forum registration within 48 hours.

Also, if you have not seen it, please review our recruiting post on Guildwars Guru for more information.

Last edited by Raven on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sravenwind
Raven
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Raven

Number of posts : 731
Primary GW Name : Saroya Ravenwind
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application Thread   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 pm

WELCOME to all the new members who have joined us since July 2010:

Ron, Tyler, Adrian, Andrea, Jason, Kyle, Abram, Mohammad, Dan, Rachel, Raul, Bryan, Alex, Jason, Cody, Brian, Robert, Lorenzo, Greg, Peter, Jeb, YC, Jason, Terra, Jerry, Dan, Jon, Rachel, Kurtis, Jess, Alice, Josip/Ivan/Shin, Alex, Kas, Patrick, Ryan, Nicole, Jon, Victor, Rich, Richard, Mel and Jason.

We're so glad you could join us and hope that you will be at home with us.

queen Raven

Last edited by Raven on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:20 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sravenwind
Rivenby

Rivenby

Number of posts : 7
Primary GW Name : Edin Hart
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Ivan   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 am

Since I never did a proper introduction and tend to be confused with multiple personalities in-game, here it is:

Your primary character name
Edythe Rivenby

Your first name
Ivan

Your age

Your time zone and/or general location
GMT+8

How long have you been playing Guild Wars?
4 years? Somewhat, can't remember.

How often do you play? (How much time do you spend in game daily or weekly?)
Not much anymore since the announce of gw2, currently in D3. I'll definitely come active again when gw2 is released.

Do you use Vent? (Desired but NOT required.)
I use skype with friends when I play so I don't think vent is a problem, maybe except the noise from vent is horrible.

Will you participate in our forums?
Yes, or so.

Do you own all 3 campaigns and the EoTN expansion? Have you finished all?
I own all 3 campaigns, but never finished Nightfalls.

Which profession(s) do you primarily play?
PvE: Elementalist and Monk
PvP: Mesmer and Necromancer

What are you currently working on in game? How do you spend most of your time?
I have a habit of deleting PvE characters and tend to start over from scratch. When I'm active I usually spend time in FA or JQ. I hope we do more fun pvp like this <3 but the random pick isn't really helping. I like the random team pick too most of the time, since I tend to play alone. A team pick is not a bad thing.

Which elite areas do you enjoy most? Which are you looking to do for the first time?
Hmmm... I don't do elite areas since I tend to play alone but I'm all in to fill empty slots or I actually stumble in. I remember participating in some to fill empty slots.

How many guilds have you been in? Why did you leave your last guild?
This is my first guild I suppose. Josip joined other guilds before but I've never seen those. So yeah, first guild.

How many accounts do you have? Will all of your accounts be in ROCK? If not, will your primary account be in ROCK?
One.

Lastly, state that you can agree to our rules.
Yes.
Back to top Go down
The Josip

The Josip

Number of posts : 22
Primary GW Name : Hidden
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application Thread   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 am

Rivenby wrote:
and tend to be confused with multiple personalities in-game
Yes.

Wink Yea, I really don't know how that could happen. People see a character on guild screen called "Nekkie the..." and they just don't realize it's a completely different personality from the character "Edythe Rivenby" on the same account. And when "The Jo-sip" logs in how can they not understand it's another multiple personality - Josip - and not Ivan. Or when people on friends list message you and you reply with "no, that's not me, that's my other personality, wait till that char logs in".. I mean it's so logical but people don't get it Smile
Back to top Go down
GizmoHarris42
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
GizmoHarris42

Number of posts : 902
Primary GW Name : Gizmo Harris
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application Thread   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 pm

The Josip wrote:
Rivenby wrote:
and tend to be confused with multiple personalities in-game
Yes.

Wink Yea, I really don't know how that could happen. People see a character on guild screen called "Nekkie the..." and they just don't realize it's a completely different personality from the character "Edythe Rivenby" on the same account. And when "The Jo-sip" logs in how can they not understand it's another multiple personality - Josip - and not Ivan. Or when people on friends list message you and you reply with "no, that's not me, that's my other personality, wait till that char logs in".. I mean it's so logical but people don't get it Smile

Pretty sure my head just exploded.
Back to top Go down
Sakineko

Sakineko

Number of posts : 107
Primary GW Name : Clarina the Heart
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application Thread   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:27 pm

For me it comes down to my GF using my account when I'm not home. If you see me online with someone who isn't in the guild, it's more than likely her... or i haven't had the chance to get the guild invite yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application Thread   Membership Application Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Membership Application Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pillars of the Earth :: Public Forum for Guests & Visitors :: Meet Us on the ROCK-
Jump to: